Use the filters on the left side of the website to make it easier to find the product you want. Start your search with the first filter in the top-down column.
⬅ Apply filters on the left side of the website
↓ In the upper right corner of the profile pictures of the pumps, the mode of operation of the pumps is shown
1. Pumps with the mark are made on the basis of the Archimedean screw.
2. Pumps with the mark are made on the basis of a turbine.
3. Pumps with the mark are made in cascade on the basis of impellers and are not resistant to sand.
4. Pumps with the mark are made in cascade on the basis of "floating impellers" and are resistant to sand (the maximum sand content in the water can be up to 5%)
6. Pumps with the mark are high speed pumps and have up to 6000 rpm unlike other pumps which have 2850 rpm. The motor type is advanced energy saving with permanent magnets
5. Pumps with the mark are made on the basis of technology that increases the resistance of pumps to twisting in case of dry operation. This technology prevents overheating and damage to the pump when running without liquid.